The Morehead Honors College at the University of Georgia is campus-wide, serving students in all undergraduate majors and providing the benefits of a small liberal arts college nestled within a Research 1 university. Through early registration, small class sizes, a dedicated residence hall, internship programs, travel-study funding, research opportunities, service organizations, academic advising, professional development, faculty connections, external scholarship support, and alumni networks, Honors opens doors to the best the university has to offer.
- October 15 – UGA’s Early Action Admission application deadline
- By December 15 – Honors automatic acceptance decisions released for students offered admission to UGA through Early Action (drawing from Early Action Admissions applicants)
- February 1 – Honors application deadline
- Early April – Final Honors admissions decisions released
- May 1 – Commitment deadline
Acceptance into Honors
To apply to Honors, students must first submit a UGA application.
High school seniors applying for first-year acceptance to the Morehead Honors College for the Fall 2023 term have two possible points of entry into Honors:
- Those who apply for UGA Early Action Admission and are offered admission to UGA will be considered for automatic Honors acceptance. Those automatic acceptance decisions will be released by December 15.
- Students who do not receive an offer of automatic acceptance may apply through a separate Honors application. The application is due on February 1.