CURO Research Award, summer term deadline
Each year, as part of an initiative to enhance the UGA learning environment, the CURO Research Award provides 500 scholarships of $1,000 each to outstanding undergraduate students across campus to actively participate in faculty-mentored research. Because of the scholarship nature of the award, students must be registered for a course during the semester in which they receive the award.
The deadline for the CURO Research Award to cover summer research is April 15.
- Scholarships are one-semester stipends for either fall, spring, or summer.
- Students must be registered for a course in the semester in which they receive the award.
- Students may register for academic credit (CURO Course Information).
- All award recipients are highly encouraged to present their research at the spring CURO Symposium.
- If beneficial for their programs of study, students may conduct research with faculty members outside their department, college, or school.