Schedule your advising appointment in SAGE, the Student Advising and Guidance Expert.
- Find your Primary Advisor(s) under “Your Connections” after logging into SAGE. You may have more than one Primary Advisor listed if you have majors in multiple colleges, and you should schedule an appointment with each of them.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to your advisor’s name and select “Schedule.”
- On the next screen, click “Honors Appointment” and select “Clear for Registration” from the list of options that appear. (If you would like to schedule an appointment for something other than to be cleared for registration, please email your advisor directly instead.)
- On the next screen, select a date range on the calendar at left. A list of available appointment times will appear. If you do not see any available appointments, you may need to adjust the date range and look further out.
- Choose a date and time for your appointment, and then confirm the information on the next screen.
If you encounter difficulties or your advisor does not appear to have any open appointments at all, please email your advisor directly. You may cancel or reschedule an appointment up to 24 hours in advance in SAGE.