Honors Network Student Portal
Before you log in to the Honors Network for the first time, please review the following tips and bookmark this page. They cover some important details you should know about the system.
After reviewing the tips, proceed to the student login page.
If you have any trouble logging into or using this system, please send an email to Karen Newcomb,
email@example.com, describing the problem.
Account availability and credentials:
- Accounts for new Honors students will generally be available by the fourth week of the student’s first semester in
the Honors Program.
- Your Honors Network username is your UGA MyID (the part of your UGA email address before the "@uga.edu").
Use the same password for the Honors Network as for your UGA email, eLearning Commons, Oasis, etc.
- DO NOT use any "change password" feature you see on an Honors Network account screen.
- Make any password changes only through the official campus system for changing your MyID password.
Changes made via the MyID system should propagate to the Honors Network within thirty minutes.
Account security – particularly important on any shared computer:
- Leave the "Remember Me" box on the login page UNCHECKED.
- DO NOT allow the web browser to save your password.
- Always click "Logout" before closing the browser tab or window.
- Once you are logged in, you’ll see the Home screen for your account. It is a web page with an event calendar in
the middle, contact information to the right, and links labeled "My Account" and "Log out" in the upper right-hand
- The My Account link takes you to your profile pages.
- Clicking on any event in the calendar allows you to view information about the event and, if desired, register for
To create, view, or edit your profile:
- Clicking on My Account takes you to the "View" screen for your profile. Once you add information to your profile,
most of it will be displayed here.
- To add or edit information in your profile, click on the "Edit Honors Profile" button. Initially, it will be on the left just
below the "View" tab. Later, it will appear below any profile information that is displayed on the View screen.
- The "Edit Honors Profile" button takes you to the Edit screen .On the left side of the Edit screen, there will be at least two tabs: Profile and Academics. Each of these two tabs
has certain fields that must be filled in properly before the system will allow you to save your Honors Profile for the
first time. Each required field is marked with an asterisk.
- There is a "Save" button at the bottom of every tab. Any time you make a change(s) to your Honors Profile, if you
want the change(s) to be saved, you must click the "Save" button before logging out of the system.
To fulfill HONS 1000H requirements for network profiles:
To sign up for events:
- After clicking on an event and reviewing details about it, click the "Register" link if you want to register for it.
- When you have filled in all required registration fields, be sure to click "Save."
- You will receive a confirmation email.
David S. Williams
Maria de Rocher
Support our students